5.2.11

Fullyy full House

On September 2010,due to the promise,happily  gather all the yishen girls and boys to celebrate the september baby birthday and almost 10 among 38 attend..After a nice moment to held a bless birthday with a mooncake,all of them gone and disappear in her life again.
So,this year around someone has suggsted to held a gathering again like on march 2010.But what can i said was..it seems like it is going to be cancelled..
-----------------------

I was a bit sad for coming 2011 event..everything was gone,with high expectation,it always makes me depressed for quite a long time.i JUST CANT FIGURE WHY some people/event is being scheduled but at last ruin or cancelled.When i was a child,i will unreasonably cried about it,it happened when my uncle or aunty put a fly on their visitation.???i cant figure why..

Now,I know that i have to strengthen myself.Try not to perfectly put all the hope or 'imagination' on people.well,i am people,i know some time i did the same things..and my mom keep on remind me to put more effort on my study..but anyway event/gathering is a motivation for me to countdown my study times..:*

---------------------------------
anyway,during cny,it was still fun to meet up with some lenglui ...they are so incredible and sweet all the times..here some capture on them..



throw out some rubbish on the seat

does she sweet like Minne mouse with
the spec on top?:D

talented organizer

strength:highly concentrated,ambitious

them:age 21, nah V position,whateva..
thanks for the early birthday celebration
at Full House.(represent yi to thanks nie&hui)
:P


anyway,i still wish to said something



yI:white ,fat ,capable,friendly..yummy!!







nothing to say:
Just because they held the lovely bear..
they look lovely indeed..:)
*all of them keep on reminding me about cancelled of our hatyai trip but maybe a better local trip..yaya,look forward

3 comments:

  1. hey..I dont noe u secretly took so many photo.. the first pic cant proof tat I have throw rubbish on the train lo.. dont simply say yer... later I kena fine~~ XP
    Sorry ya.. Dont blame me.. Next time we go phuket togather.. Yeah~~ beach, lenglui and also~ the most important~~ lengzai..
    Haha.. u r welcome.. Wish 2 of u Hapi hapi birthday.. muackzzzzz...

    ReplyDelete
  2. secretly will do..
    shihh...

    ReplyDelete

any lullaby to tell with>??