16.3.11

i will left a note

watched 127 hr.It is in my satisfy expectation.
I love the warm sunlight.
I love the explore spirit.
I love myself too much?
I will left a note wherever I go.(in 127 hr)
Because I will not leave to anywhere for my own sake.
thank you Jesus for your guide,when time I lost my way and feel that you are far apart.You show your love to me from my beloved family,friends and natural surrounding.
I may not understand what is happening out there,but I know You are preparing me to explore the world you wish me to contribute.It is not about You need me but God I am willing to serve although I am nothing in the eye of the world but You tell me I am everything in Your eyes.
the best ever love story just between You and I.
tHIS LINK IS SHARE BY ONE OF MY LOVELY SIS to me,THANK YOU.lET'S RUN AHEAD!
http://www.theinterviewwithgod.com/

once I am reading on a phrase which makes me have a deep thought,it is like this:A person who endure the nature beauty without knowing the Creation is a waste.it makes me think a lot until now..

No comments:

Post a Comment

any lullaby to tell with>??